Saying Thank You


When we ask for something from an unseen world - spirit guides, angels - it is important to make sure to close the connection by saying "thank you." When we connect with these guides it is like placing an energetic phone call. Forgetting to close the call with a "good-bye and thank you" is like leaving that phone line open. Other's are unable to make a connection and energies are drained. Saying "thank you" is a way of releasing our concerns while putting our trust into a divine order so the universe can work on our behalf.

One of my favorite things to ask for is a safe journey when traveling on the road, and living in the "Valley of the Sun" Arizona, when I head out in the middle of summer I may also ask to find a "shady" parking space and then say "thank you and good-bye." If I am in a hurry, I ask for a parking spot up front. My journey is safe, I have a shady spot for my car or that up front parking.

I ask for spirit assistance in many areas of my life, every day and express my gratitude even when things do not quite work out as I requested. I always feel we receive what we need at the time and sometimes someone else is more in "need" and I am a student to learn about the needs of others ... I express my gratitude for the other person as well. Hallelujah! I say.

While our spirit guides do not require our gratitude, we bring ourselves to a sense of being grateful and we affirm what is already done. We then move forward with the confidence to do all those things we are meant to do. And in doing so we know, that all will be well and all manner of things will be well.
(c) 2008 ~ Coach Brenda


Financial Educator says