Yes, You Can Change Your Life

I believe thoughts are an energy which can manifest and create. What you are focused on is what you make happen. If you want to change your reality, the first step is to make that decision ~ it really is a choice. The next step is to watch your thoughts. The moment you catch yourself dwelling on a negative, say "stop," and then examine the thought to see if is has any merit. If not, reverse it quickly to a positive. You are now reprogramming your mind to believe and create what you choose; not what others have told you. These are the first steps to change your physical reality. It really is that easy.

An affirmation is a positive statement of fact that you repeat to yourself over and over again in the present tense, affirming it done. You use present tense because we only have the now moment in time. The future is coming, the past is gone. So, it is now that we create our future. So, in the now moment you would not say "grant me strength" because that is affirming and giving energy to the fact that you do not have it. Instead, in affirmation form you would say
"Thank you, I am stronger, and I can see further."

When you want to begin changing your life, repeat the following affirmations into memory, and hang on to your spiritual seatbelt because you are going to pick up speed in your growth.

~ I have success in all I do, in all I say, in all I am.
~ I have cash flow now, and forever am free from debt.
~ I do the most productive thing possible at every given moment.
~ I meet all the right people, in all the right places, at the right time for the betterment of all.
~ I am loving, I am lovable, I am worthy.
~ Everything I touch turns to gold.
~ Spirit goes before me, making safe my way.

Becoming more of who are are, transcending the mundane, reaching for realms beyond human potential, higher realms of spirit and light, the journey continues.

You have the power to create your new world!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ~ 2008


Financial Educator says